Monday, January 2, 2012

Rent Here Realty Review

First things first, I have never had a smoother or more enjoyable apartment hunting experience in my entire life (and I am coming from 11 years of NYC's cut-throat real estate adventures).  I decided to look at Rent Here Realty's listings in the first place due to the amazing Yelp reviews.

After emailing back and forth with one agent who's sense of urgency was not in line with mine, I had the serendipitous experience of talking to the individual who made the entire relocation process from NYC to Chicago amazing . . . Chardonnee Cunningham!

Finding an apartment is typically never an easy experience, so add on a few of these little gifts (feel the pressure):  1.) relocating halfway across the country during the holidays; 2.) only having a three week lead time before actually having to move; 3.) only getting a two-day, one night relocation trip from your company; 4.) having two small dogs in the mix; and 4.) needing to have everything wrapped up before boarding the plane back to the Big Apple, COMPLETED. No Big Deal!

Chardonnee jumped right in and immediately crafted a thorough and organized game plan for making sure that everything was set and ready.  She listened to what I was looking for and promptly sent me a series of listings.  She was great at being available to talk on the phone or getting back to me via email; again, I only had a very limited lead time, so communication and organization were key.  The day I arrived, she had 8 appointment times set-up and confirmed.  We whisked through the city, eventually having the unheard of problem in my book, "what apartment do I choose, I LOVE TWO OF THEM?"

Not only did I find an amazing apartment, Chardonnee was able to negotiate the rent for me, close the deal and get it done in record time.  Color me impressed! I got all of my paperwork and checks to her and one of RHR's assistants, Brittany, had everything back to me to be signed by the evening.

So with all of that said, this has been one of the best apartment hunting adventures EVER. I highly recommend going with Rent Here Realty, and if you do, ask for Chardonnee.  The next time I need to find an apartment in the city, she will be the first person I contact.

1745 W N Ave
Chicago, IL 60622
Neighborhood: Wicker Park
(773) 782-3280

No comments:

Post a Comment