Monday, January 2, 2012

Chicago Apartments And Condos Review

If I have said it once, I have said it 1,000 times...this place is truly AMAZING!  My son had used them back in 2009 when moving from San Diego to Chicago, their service was outstanding.

Recently, my sons lease was coming up and he needed to find a new place.  My son is very busy traveling for his job, so since the clock was ticking...rapidly, we made a decision to go back to Beth at Chicago Apartments and Condos for her expertise.  While he was out of the country, I contacted Beth from California and she went on the hunt.

Upon my sons return she took him out and showed him several places... knowing that he had approximately 7 days to find a place, get approved, sign his lease and move in...was quite stressful, however, Beth worked with him, listened to his 'wants' and 'needs' and found him an awesome apartment.  Over the rest of the weekend she worked on all of the paperwork and was able to turn a 7 day process into a ONE (1) day process.  She is truly amazing...and all of her co-workers really work as a team in helping out each other and their clients.

I would definitely recommend using the expertise and dedication that they give each and every client, no matter what the clients 'needs' are.  They go above and beyond what anyone would expect...and there is absolutely NO FEE...unbelievable.

867 W Buckingham Place
(between Halsted St & Clark St)
Chicago, IL 60657
Neighborhood: Lakeview
(773) 857-7368

No comments:

Post a Comment